#teachingavarosetl: Bottle Pom Poms

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

So sorry for the long hiatus. We just got back from our Japan trip late last night. As much as I was prepared to update on the go... I couldn't. Sorry. Handling a strong willed toddler in a trip is not all that easy! I'll blog about our Japan trip soon.. but for now, I'm going to keep updating on the previous activities I did with Lil Lady Boss. 

So this activity we did during the big move to the new #lonjmaison. I have already packed up all her toys, her books and there was nothing much left for her to do. So I took an empty water bottle. And searched high and low for my pom pom balls. And made her do this... 


Things you need:
- Pom Pom Balls
- Water Bottle.


I had to show her once and she got the hang of it after.


Easy peasy activity and I had 1 and a half hour to myself to pack my stuff.


She sat there, put the pom pom balls in the bottle and poured it out to try again. Safe to say, she had loads of fun working the little fingers.

- CC.

Comments

Popular Posts