#teachingavarosetl: Color Sorting Pom Pom Balls

Hello Daddies & Mommies, 

Lil Lady Boss loves playing with pom pom balls. So when I went to Daiso and saw these colorful pom pom balls, I bought them straight away. Went back home, cut out one of our recycled egg trays and painted them to the colors of the pom pom balls. And there you have it.. An activity for your little one. 


Things you need
- Pom Pom Balls
- Egg Tray (Painted)
- Tongs (Smaller versions)
- Container


Taught Lil Lady Boss the colors, at first she was having fun just grabbing the pom pom balls using the tongs and just picking them up.


So I taught her how to sort the colors into the specific egg tray.


She started to get the hang of it, and wanted to do it on her own.


The container I got was somewhat like a lunch box. Best part I got to carry this around, so Lil Lady Boss can still play with them anywhere.

Try it!

- CC

Comments

Popular Posts